How much can you borrow? How to get a business loan from Fundkiss ? We’ve covered every question you can think of (and some more)!
Fundkiss is a digital lending platform. We allow SMEs to borrow directly from individual and institutional investors, while creating impactful investment opportunities.
We allow existing businesses with at least two years of operations to borrow directly from our lender community in the form of unsecured business loans. In return, our lenders get access to a new asset class and earn returns in the form of interests.
Fundkiss operates under a Peer-to-Peer Lending license issued by the Financial Services Commission of Mauritius.
Less than 5% of loan applications we receive go live on fundkiss.mu.
All applications go through a diligent credit assessment process by our credit team. Applicants are assessed on their financials, their market and the management of their business.
You can read more here: Credit Assessment at Fundkiss.
In such an unlikely event, the project is considered unsuccessful and made unavailable on the platform. The lenders on the project are refunded.
This is an extremely rare occurrence.
To be eligible for a loan through our platform, businesses must:
• Have operations based in Mauritius.
• Be operational for at least 2 years if an SME and 3 years if a sole trader.
• Have sufficient repayment capacity.
Our interest rates range from 12% to 15% p.a.
• Unsecured business loans – no collateral or personal guarantee required
• Online, fast, and simple application process
• Quick access to financing
• Excellent customer service. We help you every step of the way.
The application process is simple and completely online!
1. Fill out this short form to tell us about your financing needs.
2. A team member will then contact you within 24 hours to request documents to support your application.
3. Provide the requested documents. The faster you can provide the documents, the faster we’ll be able to asses your application.
If you require any assistance at any point, email us at [email protected] or give us a call on 218 2195.
You will need to submit your:
- Bank statements
- KYC documents (Passport or Valid ID) of the business owners/Directors.
- Other financial documentation from your business.
Additional documents may be requested to complete the credit assessment process. A team member will guide you through the list of documents required, and send you a list of them by email.
Once the facility agreement has been signed and you accept the loan offer, your project is ready to be published on our platform! Once live, our community of lenders can lend.
For lenders to be able to invest, they must have access to:
- information about your company
- Its history
- A description of your business activities
- Details about the project you require the financing for.
We take charge of presenting this information in a clear layout, and we validate it with you before we publish your project online.
Once the project is live on the platform, lenders will now have 30 days to lend to your project. The average campaign duration is 7 days.
Once the project is funded on the platform, the amount is disbursed to you within 3 working days.
The funding of your project depends on our lenders and their willingness to invest in your project. It is not guaranteed that your project will be funded. However, this is an extremely rare occurrence.
Our lender community has two types of investors - individuals and institutions.
You are only charged upon successful financing of your project.
A success fee of up to 6% of the amount raised and an administrative fee of up to 3% on repayments, which is included in your monthly repayments.